Monday, September 26, 2011

What's Your Color?

One of my favorite stores as you know is Paper Source.  It's one of my favorite places to go for crafty inspiration.  As I was leaving the store, a rainbow of colors caught my eye.  I had just stumbled across a Colorscope.  When creating new designs for the shop, one of the first things I do is sit down to decide what color palette to use. Sometimes, it is easy and other times I need to look to my favorite sources for inspiration.  I was so happy to find Paper Source's Colorscope.  

What is a Colorscope:  It's about coordinating colors and then learning how those colors match your personality.  

Your favorite color(s) can indeed reveal something interesting about yourself.

Try it, pick out your two favorite colors (mine, at the moment are Pool and Blossom) and read what they tell about yourself.  It's so fun to see how colors work well together but I am amazed at how my favorite colors can speak to who I am as a person.  

How fun would it be to pull out the Colorscope at your next event?  Who knows... perhaps you might be a matchmaker!

Click the picture to view larger or click HERE.

What's your favorite color(s)?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I picked 4 of my favorite colors, because I couldnt pick my 2 favorite. I picked Sunshine, Peacock, Night, and Fig. They are so me. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover